Wednesday 1 June 2011

Millionaire!!!!

If I won 10 million ,I think that first of all I would buy a Ferrari, then a beach house because I need to enjoy the money and that's it. And the other hand with the rest of the money I will try to invest as many things as possible as it is the only way that can produce more and the money makes money and try to give a lot of money to my father because he is a good investment and I know he knows how can make more money and we can became our company into a big company very soon.

1 comment:

  1. We have an expression, "You need to spend money to make money." I think if you invest your money wisely, you can make lots more in the future!

    Corrections:
    On the other hand, with the rest of the money I will try to invest in as many things as possible as it is the only way to make more.

    I know he knows how to make more money, and we can expand our company into a big company very soon.

    ReplyDelete