Wednesday 22 June 2011

HOW YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?

The most common form of travel in my country is by car, there is a lot of traffic at certain times of day but is more difficult if you try to use public transport, so it is very easy to travel by car daily, but for me to travel, I love boat as it is relaxing and enjoying many beautiful landscapes as well as is the way you don't get bored on the move as a plane can't sleep comfortably or a car. They clearly are the two ways that I like to travel and I hope to do so soon as in Calgary to take the train and walk honestly I don't like it.
 

2 comments:

  1. I think you're missing a blog entry...where is the one about giving advice to your friend who is visiting Calgary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling by boat is enjoyable, but we don't get many chances to do that in Alberta. I think there are some boats on the lakes in the Rocky Mountains.

    Corrections:
    For me to travel, I love taking a boat as it is relaxing, and you can enjoy many beautiful landscapes. As well, you don't get bored on the trip like on a plane or a car.

    ReplyDelete